Octopus' Garden

Friday, May 09, 2008

MORE BANGS FOR MY BUCK

I figured that I should probably commemorate my new haircut, as I am inextricably convinced that I will never be able to reiterate the mysteriously complicated litany of multiple hair products in tandem with multiple hair appliances enacted upon me by my stylist. Seriously. There was a mousse, and a curling lotion, and a curl lock, and a curl booster, and some sort of dirty pomade, and then a hairspray that was called something fancier than a hairspray. As she was explaining the various properties of the aforementioned elements, there was a moment when she transmogrified into the schoolteacher from the Peanuts cartoon, and all I heard was: Mwah mwah, mwah mwah mwah mwah.







posted by Artichoke Heart at 8:00 PM

8 Comments:

Very nice do!!
Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:19 PM  
I muchly like your hair!!
Blogger Mary, at 10:56 PM  
Why, thank you!
Blogger Artichoke Heart, at 2:53 AM  
Beautiful
Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:34 AM  
It's delicious!
Blogger marybid, at 8:53 AM  
*You are such a pretty woman*

--Tiffany
Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:29 PM  
I love the red typewriter! All the better to write with.

Like the haircut too.
Blogger Unknown, at 10:07 PM  
Aw, shucks. Thank you!! :)
Blogger Artichoke Heart, at 9:59 AM  

Add a comment