Octopus' Garden

Monday, May 12, 2008

CAMEREXPERIMENTS

I picked up a refurbished Fuji Finepix in early 2007, as I wanted to upgrade my digital camera, and also learn more about how to take different kinds of digital pictures. I had some trouble with uploading some of the early rounds of pictures though, and then the semester started, and then I needed new batteries, etc., etc., etc. Eventually, I just went back to using my old camera. So, a year and a half later, I'm finally figuring out how to use my new (now not so new anymore) camera again . . . just in time for my trip to the (Japanese) Motherland, yes?









posted by Artichoke Heart at 12:44 AM

2 Comments:

Where are you going in Japan? I was in Nagoya for one semester, 1987.
Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:01 AM  
Hi Sara!

I'm afraid I'm not going anywhere as glamorous as Japan . . . simply visiting my Japanese Mother in Wyoming for about 10 days. Nagoya sounds splendid, though!
Blogger Artichoke Heart, at 7:20 PM  

Add a comment