Octopus' Garden

Sunday, April 06, 2008

ANTONYM OF THE FALLING DOWN SICKNESS

In a somewhat upsetting turn of events, I was recently stricken with what appeared to be either (1) food poisoning, or (2) a virulent strain of the stomach flu. Things at Artichoke's House of Wayward Cats & Co. were bearing a distinct resemblance to cattle call auditions for Linda Blair's role in The Exorcist. Only not so pea soup-ish. More, well . . . never mind.

I'm still feeling pasty and diminished, although much less in dire need of an exorcism at this juncture, so there's that.

In other news, I recently purchased a nice chair I was very excited about, which has already now officially become a very nice chair for my cats to sit in.



posted by Artichoke Heart at 1:53 PM

4 Comments:

Hey, i had that self-same sickness! My partner L* is convinced it was the Norwalk Virus. I am much more crass in my description (the vomit-and-trots diet).

How many cats you havenow? And are those three littermates or is that just a kitty optical illusion?
Blogger Ktrion, at 2:44 PM  
Wait a goshdarn second! Is there something in the pipes of our Painted Lady? Miguelito and I had food poisoning (we think) over Spring Break!

Too weird.

I swear there are more than four kitties in those piles o' felines.
Blogger superbigmuch, at 11:06 PM  
Hope you feel better soon.
Blogger Lee Herrick, at 10:23 AM  
There's nothing worse than 3 or 4 kitties with the trots.
Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:47 AM  

Add a comment