Octopus' Garden

Monday, March 10, 2008

EVIDENTIARY BLOGGING


Here is the hole the cats gnawed in my shower curtain.

* * *



Here is the appropriately prophylacticized new MacBook. (I wish I could have afforded a MacBook Air! Perhaps the next time there is a CatMacBook Debacle? Although please let there not be a next time?)

* * *


Here are pictures of the offending beastlets.


Tampopo Stuff-On-My-Catting Nobu


Grrrls


Dangle


Behold! My splotchy paws are cute!


Our Machiavellian Machinations to import a large and compelling laptop box filled with crackly paper to lounge about in by killing off the old laptop through Death by Coffee has been successful! Mwa ha ha ha!
posted by Artichoke Heart at 6:52 PM

6 Comments:

They are trying very hard to look very innocent, but they can't fool me. Take care, as they continue to plot and plan with the ultimate goal of Artichoke domination!
Blogger Yellehs, at 9:40 PM  
Did you actually see them gnawing? Because that looks just like the teethmarks Sasquatch left on my shower curtain.
Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:26 AM  
Our tortie Jezzibel [sic] has a fondness for licking shower curtains and crying at running water, but I've never seen her take a bite.

Yet. :)
Blogger Lenka Reznicek, at 1:02 PM  
Good weblog...hope you will be successful.
Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:17 AM  
I saw a cartoon in The New Yorker recently that showed a puppy sitting before a judge's bench. The judge was saying "Cuteness is not a defense."

My cats, on the other hand, say that it is.
Blogger Joel, at 8:14 PM  
The cat hairballed on the first chapter of my thesis. I think it's a good indicator for rewriting.
Blogger Pamela Johnson Parker, at 6:44 PM  

Add a comment