Octopus' Garden

Sunday, January 27, 2008

EVERY DAY. EVERY DAY. EVERY DAY I BITE THE BOOK (AND OTHER ASSORTED KITTEN VIDEO SILLINESSES)

(QuickTime Required.)

Biting the Book

Bathing Beauty

WWF Presents . . .

In other news, I dreamed last night that I had to crash land a small airplane. I was pretty sure that I was about to die. Somehow, though, I managed to maneuver it through trees and rocks and fields and past the roofs of houses, and then through the opened bedroom window of my apartment, over the bed and through my bedroom and over the entire length of my dining room, and then land it right smack dab in the middle of the throw rug in my living room. Really, it was absolutely astonishing. I had no idea how I was able to manage this. I still have no clue.

(Oh! And then there was this thing involving a giant sponge Rubik's cube . . . ? Or wait . . . that was just something I read about myself on a poster somewhere.)
posted by Artichoke Heart at 1:06 AM

2 Comments:

AH:

I had a dream that during my first PhD exam, you came in with a giant sponge Rubik's cube and asked me to help you solve it. We spent two hours working on it and then I remembered about my exam.

And then I woke up and needed material for a poster . . .
Blogger BrontoRen, at 3:33 PM  
BR:

Perhaps solving the giant sponge Rubik's cube was the exam question. What could be a better homage to Vonnegut, yes? ;)
Blogger Artichoke Heart, at 8:12 PM  

Add a comment