Octopus' Garden

Monday, February 26, 2007

RESISTANCE IS FUTILE


Wherein I finally acquiesce to the posting of photos using the new Blogger system.


Insert clever photo caption consisting of witty badinage here as you see fit. (Or saucy . . . saucy badinage is always good, too.)


Um. There's a kitten. In my sink.


This kitten may look cute, but in case you're wondering, should I die alone in my apartment here in the wilds of South Dakota, let me tell you, this kitten will be the first to eat my fucking face off in a very chompy-hungry Donner Party-esque sort of way.
posted by Artichoke Heart at 1:16 AM

6 Comments:

Obligatory adorable cat comment.
Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:04 AM  
Who doesn't love saucy badinage? I put it in my coffee.
Blogger Erica S. Maniez, at 11:24 AM  
Oh, my - Nobu looks eminently huggable. ;)
Blogger Lenka Reznicek, at 12:55 PM  
Nobu says thank you to Shelley and Lenka for displaying the good sense to admire his shiny cuteness and feral good looks.

And Erica, what could possibly go better in coffee than a dollop of saucy badinage?
Blogger Artichoke Heart, at 2:52 PM  
Add me to the kitty worshiping group-- he continues to retain that "it" factor that makes him cute and ferocious.
Blogger ScottM, at 4:00 PM  
ScottM: Nobu doffs his imaginary cat hat to your "It" Factor Acumen.
Blogger Artichoke Heart, at 11:49 PM  

Add a comment