Octopus' Garden

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

PECULIAR TITLES

In case you had a secret, burning desire to know this, my Peculiar Aristocratic Title (originally spotted over at Dr. Medusa's) happens to be:

Imperial Majesty Artichoke Heart the Strange of Divine Intervention

I have to confess that I'm so ridiculously smitten with my Peculiar Aristocratic Title that I may, in fact, have to actually restrain myself from referring to myself as Professor Imperial Majesty Artichoke Heart the Strange of Divine Intervention on all my spring syllabi.

Do you have a Peculiar Aristocratic Title you were heretofore unaware of? Or are you just peculiar?

Either way, a very Happy New Year to everyone out there in the blogosphere! I wish you all health and happiness! Cheers!
posted by Artichoke Heart at 1:50 AM

6 Comments:

of course, i myself, have been a queen all my life ;)

hope your title becomes you this 2007! happy new year!!!
Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:01 PM  
Oh my. Apparently I am "Very Lady Anne the Disheveled of Much Leering."

I had no idea! And I think I'm a little frightened!

:)
Blogger Anne Haines, at 7:50 PM  
Happy New Year, Your Imperial Majesty!
-Empress Laine the Naive of Bow under Bumpstead

P.S.- Very Lady Anne? Just how did you become Disheveled of Much Leering?
Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:40 PM  
I love it! Definitely put it on your syllabi.
Blogger Dr. Medusa, at 11:09 AM  
Empress Laine, if you have to ask, that's why they call you The Naive. *grin*
Blogger Anne Haines, at 7:05 PM  
Disheveled Leering can be quite compelling. Really. I'm just saying.
Blogger Artichoke Heart, at 7:55 AM  

Add a comment