Octopus' Garden

Friday, September 08, 2006

NIBLET UPDATE

The Niblet arrived this evening at Artichoke Heart’s House of Wayward Cats & Co., and after an initial tour, set up camp on top of the stereo for a little nap.

The Niblet is, of course, an exceedingly ferocious beastlet. Tangle with me at your own risk, he seems to be saying, because one false move, buster, and I’ll Siegfried-n-Roy you!

Yuki has pulled a Greta Garbo and retreated to the bedroom in an apoplexy of disgust, only to emerge when the Jennie O turkey comes out of the fridge. The Bean, however, is intrigued.
posted by Artichoke Heart at 12:09 AM

5 Comments:

Okay - I'm now officially melting into a puddle of goo from the sheer cuteness.

When did the Bean get so BIG?
Blogger jill, at 8:35 AM  
SO CUTE! These pictures make me want a little bitty baby too...
Blogger Anne Haines, at 7:47 PM  
Let the madness begin!

So frickin' adorable! He looks right at home. And I second what Jill said... Good lord, the Bean Bean has his own zip code now! I remember when he was just a niblet too. How time flies.

Yuiki as Greta: You know, "Goddamnit Yuki" is my all-time favorite cat post of yours, ever. I just had to go back and read it again. "just let me sniff it a little" kills me every time.
Blogger MJ, at 8:31 PM  
Another brat cat! Yay! The cuteness is pushing me over the edge. . . .must resist going outside and gathering up for my very own every cat in three-block radius.
Blogger Dr. Medusa, at 9:31 AM  
the size diff btwn The Bean and the niblet is so freaking hilarious!
Blogger cornshake, at 2:46 PM  

Add a comment