Octopus' Garden

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

VIRTUAL CHEESECAKE

[Fucktarded, Overcompensatory Stab at Saucy Badinage]

It's the time of year when I feel compelled to post gratuitous cheesecake shots on the internet, inevitably accompanied by some sort of Fucktarded, Overcompensatory Stab at Saucy Badinage in a pathetic and thinly-veiled attempt to disguise this compulsion as an Actual Blog Post when really, I'm just posting gratuitous cheesecake shots on the internet.

Scandalous! Yes! I know!

[ / Fucktarded, Overcompensatory Stab at Saucy Badinage]
posted by Artichoke Heart at 11:10 PM

2 Comments:

ooh, delish! i just picked some blueberries too! is the swirl part also blueberry?
Blogger cornshake, at 10:46 AM  
Hey, Miss Shelley! I'm sure that, sooner or later, kitty pr0n will inevitably be forthcoming.

And hi Cornshake! The swirl part is actually pureed raspberries . . . the fresh blueberry garnish I added on my own because I adore blueberries. That said, one could easily substitute pureed blueberries for the swirl part in lieu of raspberries for Extra Blueberry Goodness, I'm sure. Recipe link here:

http://ww4.bhg.com/bhg/recipe/recipedetail.jhtml?recipeId=22566
Blogger Artichoke Heart, at 4:16 PM  

Add a comment