Octopus' Garden

Monday, October 10, 2005

LEGO ME LEGO

Did you ever wonder how you could ever possibly verify and/or validate your existence without knowing what a miniature version of yourself as a Lego would look like?

Well, using The Mini-Mizer, now you can find out the answer to this vexing ontological conundrum.

Click Here to see Mini-Mized version of the Artichoke Heart. You will notice my penchant for wearing black, a rainbow scarf, a book in hand, and the ubiquitous cup of coffee to deal with my Lego Me's complex caffeination issues. I am also, true to form, insisting on wearing a Whimsical and Possibly Outlandish Hat. Oh. And I also gave myself bat wings. Because I could And because I wanted them.

Make your very own.. Go ahead. You know you want to. (Via Sappho's Breathing.)
posted by Artichoke Heart at 12:33 AM

6 Comments:

Sorry to have led you on with false Lego promises, Shelley! I'm just a Lego Tease! I was having trouble ftp-ing for some reason, but I've fixed the link now. Please don't cry.
Blogger Artichoke Heart, at 11:59 AM  
I LOVE the Lego thing! Thank you for giving me yet another opportunity to play for half an hour instead of cleaning my house.

(Okay, so maybe half an hour sounds like a lot of time to spend on this. Fine. I have a rich fantasy life.)
Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:15 AM  
What a nice set of, um, blocks you have... ;)
Blogger MJ, at 11:48 AM  
Wow, I've seen a lot of lego-blogging lately, but yours is simply stunning. I think it's the hat-wings combo. It's awesome. I can't stop looking at it. :)
Blogger luckybuzz, at 1:32 PM  
Okay you look like Harry Potter in drag wearing a Halloween costume;)
Blogger early hours of sky, at 9:54 PM  
Oh! Mine has my hair and my cap but not the gown, instead I'm wearing a black fitted blazer (the subtle sexy one) and a long Guatemalan skirt, or I imagine it it is, it could be a green Tartan kilt -- all good. I'm holding a white rose in my left hand and my ubiquitous pencil ready in the right. I am the right shade of rich summer brown, and a smile on my face. I'm at the beach. A brown one, sea not very blue, must be post-hurricane beach. I must decsribe it because I'm not sure the instructions saved it to post to my other site later. Thanks for the fun link - another legomaniac here.
Blogger Lorna Dee Cervantes, at 6:13 AM  

Add a comment