Octopus' Garden

Monday, July 25, 2005

NEW DIGS

1. Because I spent most of the month of May relocating to marvelous New Digs in Meat Space, it only seemed appropriate that I relinquish my old address in Virtual Space as well. I think that I arrived at a point where I simply couldn't stand the sight of my own blog any longer.

2. The New Digs are marvelously marvelous, with a working firelace (hooray!), and French doors (hooray!), and a built-in china cabinet (huzzahs!), and a claw-foot bathtub! I had despaired of ever finding this sort of apartment here, but now I have, and I'm happy beyond all comprehension.

3. Russel Wright mid-century modern table ware is the shizz-nit.

4. That would now be, by the way, Associate Professor Artichoke Heart to you!

That is all.
posted by Artichoke Heart at 12:19 AM

5 Comments:

Oh, hello Associate Professor Artichoke Heart!

I just moved into new digs (the physical kind, not the virtual kind), and I found the postcard you sent me last year and stuck it on my wall last week and wondered what you've been up too. Nice to have such a swift answer to my questions.

M. Luminous
www.soapboxblog.com/stars
Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:29 PM  
So I totally did the ScoobyDoo-esque "Hruugh?" when you popped up on my radar.

And what do I find? Scooby Snacks! Yay!

And yay for the new APAH! And Yay for Yuki and The Bean Bean...

Welcome back. All is now right in the world. Whew.
Blogger MJ, at 5:03 PM  
what's better than saying Christ has risen? Yes, thank god the Artichoke has risen!

welcom back!
-carbonator
Blogger carbonator, at 7:12 PM  
Oh hurray! it is most wonderful to see you again.
Blogger ., at 5:12 PM  
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:01 PM  

Add a comment