Octopus' Garden

Monday, August 01, 2005

BEHOLD THE POWER OF CHEESE(CAKE)!

In honor of the fact that yesterday (July 30) was National Cheesecake Day (I shit you not), I present to you the White Chocolate Berry Cheesecake, and say to you, Behold the Power of Cheese(cake)!

(And apropos of nothing in particular, I also present to you a picture of a Tiramisu that I made back in November and never got around to posting because I was going through my Annual November Depression. Now that it's officially an annual thing, I'm thinking about having t-shirts printed up this year.)

The dinner party was fun. Nothing got set on fire and nobody got food poisoning (that I'm aware of).

There's probably Something Not Quite Right about the fact that I (1) took pictures of desserts that I made, and then (2) just posted them onto the internet, but oh well . . . so it goes.
posted by Artichoke Heart at 12:21 AM

2 Comments:

Shelley, is it the whiteness of the chocolate that you find oxymoronic and/or baffling, or are your reservations of a different ilk altogether? And you should know that you're always invited! :)
Blogger Artichoke Heart, at 12:04 AM  
Welcome back to blogging. :)
Blogger Charles, at 11:03 AM  

Add a comment